The Revenue Cycle Coordinator (RCC), will serve as a resource for and resolve complex and escalated patient billing and account concerns in order to obtain appropriate reimbursement and patient satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, the RCC must possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem and conflict resolution skills while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism. Additionally, the RCC will demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, leadership abilities and excellent communication skills.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Investigate transactions to ensure corrections
- Monitor credit balance report
- Audit, monitor and perform routine follow-up activities
- Take leadership in resolving problematic accounts
- Implement new processes developed by management to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Perform receipting duties on patient accounts
- Supervise reconciliation process of patient receipts
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge and analysis of financial reports
- Healthcare related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in a Supervisory capacity
Please attach your resume.