***Please Note*** All NGH policies and procedures are subject to change at any time!
As a reminder, due to the increase in COVID cases in our area, please be advised that there will be times when visitors to the hospital will need to be restricted in order to keep you, our patients, and our staff safe. Notices will be posted to indicate when this is necessary.
The hospital business office, clinics, and Wellness Center are still open and accessible.
Clinics – Nocona, Bowie, & Saint Jo
All patients are required to wear a mask upon entering the clinic, regardless of vaccination status or reason for visit!
- Call ahead for an appointment!
- Screening questions will be asked, and patients should be forthcoming with ALL symptoms they are experiencing, regardless of how insignificant they might be.
- If you have or have had any of the following, please let your scheduler know:
- Exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID
- Other allergy-type symptoms
- Sinus symptoms
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- No taste or smell
- Any patients who meet COVID-19 criteria will be asked to:
- Come to the clinic at their scheduled appointment time and call to notify the clinic of their arrival.
- Remain in their vehicle, and clinic staff will come to the vehicle to evaluate them.
- Only patients with an appointment will be allowed to enter the clinic waiting area.
- Telehealth visits are still available – please ask your scheduler for more information!